Deliver effective written, spoken and visual messages
Professional Communication: Deliver effective written, spoken and visual messages Fourth Edition is aimed at all professionals and students in business, industry and higher education institutions. It offers sound advice, clear guidelines and numerous practical examples, and this latest edition includes managing digital communication platforms, creating templates, being interviewed for a job, raising funding, and conducting and managing Internet research.
• Analysis and audience reach: confident presentations, visuals and graphics
• Design: social media platforms, and document and PowerPoint templates
• Digital research techniques: sourcing data and referencing, writing for academia
• Final delivery: industry reports, academic proposals and theses, CVs and applications
• Workspaces: business plans, meetings, agendas and minutes, negotiation, ethics and teams.
About the editors:
Jane English: Dr Jane English is associate professor and head of Professional Communication Studies, University of Cape Town and an established communication consultant to tertiary establishments, industry and commerce.
Instant reference and practical aid for all levels of readers, it has proved its success as a textbook in academia, and as a resource in industry.