Frequently Asked Questions
Contact our Accounts Department on Tel: +27 21 659 2300 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Print Products: The cost of postage and packaging/delivery is NOT included in the price of PRINT products and is calculated by Customer Services at the time of processing the order and depends on the form of delivery. The cost of postage and packaging will depend on various factors, including method of delivery (postal service vs courier delivery), destination, number of publications ordered and their weigh etc. The cost of postage and packaging will be indicated on the invoice.
Jutastat e-publications: The cost of packaging and delivery for CD/DVD-ROM products is INCLUDED in the price quoted at the time of purchase, and include the delivery of the initial disks as well as subsequent updates for the period of the order. Internet publications, for obvious reasons do not attract a postage or packaging charge.
We currently accept valid credit cards issued by VISA and MasterCard.
The cost of postage and packaging/delivery is NOT included in the price of print products and is calculated by Customer Services at the time of processing the order. The cost of postage and packaging will depend on various factors, including method of delivery, destination, number of publications ordered etc. The cost of postage and packaging will be indicated on the invoice.
For security reasons, you are not able to change your email address on the website.
However, our Customer Services team is able to do this on your behalf. Should you wish to change your email address on your profile, please contact us by email to email@example.com or by telephone on +27 (0)21 659 2300.
- You will need reliable internet connection to complete the courses successfully.
- We recommend that you use Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) to view the contents of the website.
- Most computers already have all the necessary software to use all the features of www.jutaelearning.co.za
- We recommend that you install the latest adobe flash version if you do not have it already installed. You can download the latest adobe flash for free at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Prices of all Juta print and electronic publications include Value-Added Tax (currently 15%) if purchased and delivered within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Click in the top right corner of any page on Login/Register or go to https://myjuta.co.za.
- Click on Forgot Your Password link.
- Type in your email address and submit.
- You'll receive an email to reset password.
- Click on the Reset Password button in the email.
- Add new password and confirm detail then submit.