The South African Law Reports is the premier repository of South African judicial jurisprudence and the most widely referred to source of primary legal precedent in South Africa. Published since 1947, the South African Law Reports has an extensive network of reporters. Judgments are published in the language in which they were initially delivered. Judgments are carefully selected and edited by the editors of the South African Law Reports who produce flynotes, headnotes, legislative references and case annotations.
Features and Benefits
- An “all-in-one” series of law reports
- Expertly crafted headnotes with novel features such as indicators to the precise location of rationes and dicta
- Unrivalled accuracy and reliability
- Detailed and informative indexes
- Detailed case and statutory annotations
Juta Style Guide for Judgments - download here.