Prepared by the editors of The South African Law Reports, this publication vastly improves access to The South African Law Reports. Subject index entries have been realigned to reflect the current approach to the law. Considerable detail is included with entries so that complete information is provided. The Index and Annotations to The South African Law Reports is consolidated from 1947 to date. Annotations are presented in a columnar structure listing the case annotated in bold and allowing users to see all annotations at a glance. This electronic publication also includes indexes to the Appellate Division Reports (1910 to date).
- Quick and easy access to The South African Law Reports and South African Appellate Division Reports
- Categorisation of subject index entries according to modernly used terminology
- Detailed entries act as a single, complete reference
- Includes information regarding the nature of the courts’ reference to cases
- A clear exposition of legislation judicially considered
- Fully searchable